Am I missing something, other than grey cells?

Farquar1000
New here

Am I missing something, other than grey cells?

re: MR33 configuration
I have two MR33 units in service with 3 SSIDs. They are both connected to a local wired lan and the primary SSID is shows Client IP Assignment is Local Lan.  One of the other SSIDs, is used by a separate entity with a number of wireless devices, in the same building.  The primary use is Internet access. Two new wireless printers have been added. This SSID shows Client IP Assignment is via Meraki DHCP. By default this assigns device IP addresses in the 10.0.0.0 group and prevents them from seeing each other. I am trying to determine if I can enable each of the devices to access the two wireless printers. There is no wired lan or DHCP server for this group.  Is it possible to configure this SSID to allow all devices to be use the same VLAN subnet and share the printers?  Thank you.

1 Reply 1
KarstenI
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No, that won't work. You would need to have a port-forwarding to the printers what is not possible on an SSID with Meraki-DHCP. Can you move the printers to the LAN or to the other SSID that is bridged to the LAN?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels