cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself [Aug 2017 - Feb 2019]

Conversationalist

Re: Please introduce yourself

Good morning everyone, I'm Perry.   I am the Director of IT at a small medical device company in Seattle.   I have been using Meraki for a few years now and love the suite of products.   I currently have about 40 networks up and running external to the company HQ and the full stack of gear running internal. 

#swagplease

Conversationalist

swagplease

New here

Hello!  My name is Tyler and I'm currently a network administrator of the Northeast's largest furniture retailer.  We are currently considering a Meraki deployment and I look forward to using these boards for help as we go!

Conversationalist

Hello, I am Steve Ens from Winnipeg and a long time Meraki admin.  Love the product and the staff.  The integration with Cisco is paying dividends in some of the new features.  Love it.  

Conversationalist

Hello, 

My Name is Pablo Mojica working as a Systems Administrator in Eastern PA for a University. We currently just deployed about 350 Access points on our campus. The vast majority being MR30H's. I am hoping to get involved in this community group in order to understand and fully utilize every feature our of the Meraki hardware and cloud infrastructure.

In my spare time, I play with my daughters and go drive in my mustang. 

New here

Hello! I'm Miles, I've been using Meraki products for the last 5 years. From troubleshooting to setting up I've done a lot, I still have a lot to learn, but I might be able to help guide someone to something that took me some time to learn!

New here

Hello, my name is Phil.  I've been using Meraki here at work (and at home) for 3 years now.  I love the visibility and ease of deployment!  But like Miles, I still have a lot to learn!  Thanks. 

New here

Hi there!

My name is Wayne, over the past couple of years, we have started using Meraki Access points and Firewalls, it's been a great experience so far, and I look forward to seeing what this community will bring.

Thanks!

-w

#swagplease

Conversationalist

Hello Everyone,

I am John. I am a Network Solutions Engineer for Razor Technology and the primary for our Meraki practice. I look forward to learning a lot here and meeting some great people.

New here

Hello my name is Ricardo

I'm the system admin for two small cities in the Chicago suburbs; We use Meraki Waps in all our locations

Here to help

Hello Everyone, 

Miguel here.

Currently wifi lead and network engineer at my company.

Greatly enjoy the Meraki solutions and ease of management for our locations.

Enjoy mountain biking, pokemon hunting with my nieces and nephews, and great hole in the wall places with good drinks.  Suggestions for any of them is greatly welcome (:

Conversationalist

Hello!

I'm Steve Roberts and I'm a network engineer/sales engineer for Specialized Computer Solutions (SCS) in Grand Rapids, MI. We have worked with Meraki since about 2009 - pretty early on and definitely pre-acquisition! I just completed CMNA and look forward to the ever expanding depths that Meraki has to offer!!!

Thanks!

New here

Hello,

Clint here.  I am the IT Manager for Flight Club NY Ltd.  We are a physical/online retailer with 6 facilities running various Meraki equipment.

Conversationalist

Hi everyone! I'm Joel with the Orvis Company and I help manage our growing Meraki network.
New here

Hello there peeps,

nice to join this community. Looking forward to it.

F.E.

New here

Hello there peeps,

nice to join this community. Looking forward to it.

F.E.

Conversationalist

Hello!

My name is Kevin Wolf and I've been using the Meraki family for 4 years now.  Started with just APs and now have a full stack of switches and newly purchased Cameras.  Love the ease of use and support.  

New here

From Toronto! Cisco certified engineer and now excited about Meraki with my first MX64

Conversationalist

Hi my name is Roy Kasenchak and I am a Senior Network Administrator for company on Long Island NY.  I have been in the IT field for over 20yrs.

Spoiler
“swagplease”*
Conversationalist

Hi Everyone! I am Cindy from Fort Collins Colorado! I really love all of our Meraki products! Hope to win some swagplease!

🙂

Conversationalist

Hello.  Network Engineer here.  I've been working with Meraki before they were purchased by Cisco and have worked with Cisco devices since 1996.  Big fan of Meraki and have convinced my current company to use Meraki as the new Wi-Fi standard as well as using the smaller switches for small remote sites.

#swagplease

Conversationalist

Good afternoon, my name is Andrew with Storcom Inc., a Solutions Provider in the Greater Chicago Area.

I'm a huge fan of the Meraki gear and have deployed Meraki at a few client sites over the last year.

Got on the Meraki in a way of a special use case scenario.

Had a need to run a VPN tunnel to a PC and a few PoE cameras at multiple remote sites behind customer router/firewall and with minimal intervention.

Each site was identical, so templates were used.

The Z1 teleworker appliances were great for the above purpose.

Even did a deployment of the MC Phones, they are pretty slick!

Only thing I have not touched yet are the security cameras.

Conversationalist

Hello Guys  My name is Eduard and Im with Eagle Tech Corp  we love Meraki and we are  cisco meraki embassadors in Washington DC Metro Area

New here

Hello - Mike Olson with Computer Savvy

Specialize in small business MSP administration. Looking for more in depth information to help my clients have the best Meraki experience. 

Conversationalist

Hey ChrisK here, Telecommunications Manager expired CCNA.  Love the Meraki devices a ton.

New here

Hello. My name is Peter and I work as a Network Analyst at a large hospital in Dothan, Alabama. We have deployed Meraki MX devices and APs to all of our external clinics and a few Z1 teleworker devices as well. 

New here

Hi there!

I'm Tyler Fisher, CIO at Gordon Memorial Health Services.  We run all Meraki with the exception of our core switches (which we'll replace with Meraki soon) and our phone system.

I actually wrote a little blog post a while back about our experience with Meraki, you can read it here if you're into that kind of thing.

Can't wait to "network" (yep, pun intended) with you all Smiley Wink

#swagplease

Highlighted
Here to help

I'm so happy to have received the email about the Community page!  This is something I was asking about from the first when we decided to deploy Meraki.  We're a fashion company with about 70 retail locations.  Installing Meraki has been an absolute life saver as we get into the holiday season!

-Coupe2112

Getting noticed

Welcome to the Meraki Family!

Bruce Winters
Conversationalist

Hi all!  I'm Garret, from FPI Management in California.  I've been in IT for the past 18 years.  Among other things, I'm currently monitoring our deployed Meraki APs, which is now sitting at around 12 sites throughout CA.  I'm looking forward to learning valuable tips and tricks here in the forums.

Conversationalist

Hi!

Conversationalist

My name is Craig and I am the Technology Director at Randolph School District, Wisconsin. I oversee and manage all things technology, wired and wireless infrastructure, classroom technology, building technology, phones, access control, printing, teacher/student/administration devices. Basically, if it plugs into a wall outlet or a network jack, I get called. We have a Meraki Wireless system and love it. 

New here

Hi Everyone,

Systems Admin here! using Meraki products (APs and Firewalls) from last one year, absolutely love it! Looking forward to get and provide help.

Here to help

Hi All!

IT Director - Meraki Fan - Martini Lover.

Sarasota, Florida.

MX100, MX80, MR34s, Z1s

Conversationalist

Hi All,

I'm furicle,   sysadmin / fixer of anything that plugs into the wall for a small auto parts jobber chain in Ontario, Canada.

We've got a couple of branches using Meraki wireless, and enjoy the simple management.

Conversationalist

Oooops - almost missed it. #swagplease 🙂
New here

In IT since 1980, using Meraki to simplify my life and the business world of my customers

Conversationalist

Hello all,

System admin  in Cincinnati Ohio, I work for a MSP and we just started to use Meraki.

Conversationalist

I've been using MR, MS, MX, MDM and now MV products for about 4 years in total.

Absolutely love the meraki products and very glad I chose Meraki as our platform compared to Aerohive.

Here to help

Hi,

My name is Brad and I manage the systems for a small manufacturing company in Minneapolis, Mn.

Conversationalist

Hello Everyone, I am Justin.  I am the IT Director for Sevier Heights Baptist Church in Knoxville, TN.  We are almost complete with our switch from Catalyst equipment to Meraki at our Main Campus, 3 more switches to go.  We are utilizing Meraki switches, access points, Systems Manager, and MX devices.

Here to help

Greetings,

My name is Kurt and I am a Systems and Network Administrator for the Yuma District Hospital in eastern Colorado. We are a 12 bed rural hospitl and associated clinic with an IT staff of 3. Our responsibilities include everything low voltage, hardware support and software support.

We finished a transition to Meraki switches in June from Cisco switches. I am enjoying learning about the Meraki system and the comparative ease to Cisco for programming. The web interface is such a change from what I am used to.

I am excited to share knowledge with other folks here in the community.

New here

Hello Meraki Fam!

Martin here, Sys Admin for door hardware company based in NY with 6 other branches all on Meraki. Need me some swagplease!

New here

Hi, 
I'm Steve Beckerle and work with the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.  We've been using Meraki AP's for close to 4 years.

Conversationalist

Howdy!  Its good to be here.

New here

Hello everyone!  My name is Gabriel.  I am the Director of Managed Services at Unified Technologies in Miami, FL and a CMNA.  I am happy to be a part of this beta community and ready to learn and share info about the wonderful world of Meraki! 

New here

Hello,

hd
Conversationalist

Hi, I'm Heather and I am the Network and Telecom Supervisor at a manufacturing company that uses various Meraki products in PA.

#swagplease

New here

I am the network admin for Williams County in North Dakota.  I love Meraki products and am very excited to see this forum!

Getting noticed

Hi I'm Greg, user of Meraki services.  Hope to learn more from here, and excited