Internet access for Remote Site at DC ?? - Need thoughts

hianilz
Getting noticed

Internet access for Remote Site at DC ?? - Need thoughts

Hi Team,

We have a setup like all our remoite sites Internet access will be locally breakout through Zscaler tunnels., if remote sites Internet link goes down we would like route entire site internet traffic to DC and get the access from DC internet links ?

any thoughts or advices how can we achieve this ?

I know Auto VPN to Non-meraki tunnel switchover will not happened due to meraki limitations 

2 Replies 2
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

How would you propose to achieve this?  If the remote site’s internet connection has gone down it has no internet access so any vpn or auto vpn just isn’t possible.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

@DarrenOC  Thanks for your reply..

each remote sites has two links(DIA & MPLS)..,MPLS Interface is registered with Dashboard through my ISP internet router. so both MPLS and DIA has two SDWAN links towards DC, entire internet traffic will be break out  locally through Zscaler tunnel. If in case DIA links goes down ? can i back haul the entire internet traffic to DC through MPLS tunnel ?? if so how can i achieve this what configurations i have to do at DC MX's 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels