SSID Change true Postman on a Z1

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

SSID Change true Postman on a Z1

Hi All,

I am searching a way how to change the SSID from a Z1 true API. I put the Z1 in a combined Hardware Network. if I read out the SSID from this network true Postman with "https://dashboard.meraki.com/api/v0/networks/L_5950381007663XXXXX/ssids" i get the List of the SSID'd from 0 to 14 but not the one configured true the Menu Teleworker Gateway --> Wireless Settings. Does somebody know if there is a special Post and Get for this SSIDs?

regards Michel

2 Replies 2
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

I had not tried that before on a Z1, but just did and I got the same results as you.  The same Postman commands worked fine on an MX64W, but not on my Z1.  I'd open a ticket with Support and I'll do the same in case this requires an API fix (or addition to support on Z1). 

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Hi Dave,

I got the Solution from the Meraki Support Team. The problem was that the Z1 was in a Combined Network. I delete this network an put the Z1 in a Security Devine Network and now it is working perfectly. so if somebody want to manage the Z1 true API it can not be in a Combined Network.

Regards Michel

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels