benchmark for the VPN to provision

Alannabi
Comes here often

benchmark for the VPN to provision

Hello Team,

I went through a document where it mentions the below:

"It’s absurdly simple to configure. So simple in fact, that it’s been the benchmark for the fastest VPN to provision in the industry"

Do we have these benchmarks?

5 Replies 5
alemabrahao
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Were did you read this?

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

This seems kind of subjective and depends on a number of factors.  I am also curious where you read this.  it doesn't really sound like Cisco facing material to me.

I mean it is dumb simple, but maybe not "one click" for 100+ sites with firewall requirements, etc., right?

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Alannabi
Comes here often

This is what I do believe that it is just a subjective describe just for market and provision purposes.

such as the below:

Auto VPN

1. What is the major benefit of Auto VPN technology in the Meraki MX?

Our auto-provisioning site-to-site VPN connects branches securely, without tedious manual VPN configurations. Using the cloud, Meraki MX configures, monitors, and maintains your VPN so you don't have to. Our solution provides site-to-site VPN tunnel creation with a single mouse click. When enabled through the dashboard

The only document I know of is Meraki's own whitepaper.

https://meraki.cisco.com/product-collateral/auto-vpn-whitepaper/?file

I am not a Cisco Meraki employee. My suggestions are based on documentation of Meraki best practices and day-to-day experience.

Please, if this post was useful, leave your kudos and mark it as solved.
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

If i google that text i find it on the website from @AjitKumar 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels