Client VPN + Windows 10 20H2 + MX84 - Firmware 15.25

scottepowell52
Just browsing

Client VPN + Windows 10 20H2 + MX84 - Firmware 15.25

Currently, we use Meraki Client VPN, with Windows 10 native VPN client, I'm currently on 20H2, connecting to our MX84. The issue we are seeing is the following. If I'm connected to VPN and do a graceful disconnect (actually select disconnect), and then reboot my computer I connect without issue. If I just reboot my computer without a "graceful" disconnect I'm unable to reconnect for approximately 10 minutes. I've worked with Meraki support and they believe this issue is a Windows 10 issue. Anyone else seen this?

3 Replies 3
cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@scottepowell52 As you are on 15.x I'd suggest upgrading to 15.41 as that is the current 15.x firmware and all other versions are unsupported.

@cmr 

That's scheduled to happen in the next couple days. Not sure that's going to fix the issue as Meraki stated this is a Windows issue.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I've seen issues kinda like this with NAT firmware bugs in CPE.

If you are doing this behind an ISP CPE router at home, as a test, try giving it a power cycle and then see if you can then connect.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels