No Receiving Cisco Meraki Webinar Confirmation

MrSmith2047
Conversationalist

No Receiving Cisco Meraki Webinar Confirmation

Hello! 

I am reaching out to the Cisco Meraki Community in question about my Webinar registration. I am hoping someone from the community management team will be able to help me. 

I signed up for all three Cisco Meraki webinars last Friday (Intro to Wireless, Intro to Switching, Intro to MX Security) with my work domain e-mail and all three said that I would receive a confirmation e-mail. I never got those e-mails. Before reaching out I did my own research and it might be that e-mail filtering we have could be blocking it. I have the ability to change this filtering to whitelist the Cisco domain, but I have received e-mails from Meraki in the past. 

Here is an example post of someone I believe had the same issue as me: 

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Off-the-Stack/Equipment-webinars/m-p/7513/highlight/true#M158

If someone could check on your end if my system is blocking yours, that would be fantastic. 

Thank you!

2 Replies 2
MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

@MrSmith2047 wrote:

Hello! 

I am reaching out to the Cisco Meraki Community in question about my Webinar registration. I am hoping someone from the community management team will be able to help me. 

I signed up for all three Cisco Meraki webinars last Friday (Intro to Wireless, Intro to Switching, Intro to MX Security) with my work domain e-mail and all three said that I would receive a confirmation e-mail. I never got those e-mails. Before reaching out I did my own research and it might be that e-mail filtering we have could be blocking it. I have the ability to change this filtering to whitelist the Cisco domain, but I have received e-mails from Meraki in the past. 

Here is an example post of someone I believe had the same issue as me: 

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Off-the-Stack/Equipment-webinars/m-p/7513/highlight/true#M158

If someone could check on your end if my system is blocking yours, that would be fantastic. 

Thank you!

Please reach out to webinar@meraki.com with your email address and our webinar team will look into what could be causing this issue!

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here

Thank you!
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.