Systems Manager - Security Policies

Porter
Just browsing

Systems Manager - Security Policies

Hey All

I have been handed over doing the Meraki MDM systems manager from an employee that is no longer with us, so I am trying to figure out some of things the person setup and why.

Right now there is only one Security Policy in place to say all devices require a passcode my issue is we have several android tablets that I want to run in Kiosk mode that I don't want to have a passcode needing to entered by our Patron's I just want the device to launch Meraki Kiosk when they turn on the device. 

How can I set it so that my Kiosk tablets will still be considered compliant without a passcode. I dont want to turn off this policy too because it is used for our Mobile devices.

Thanks

1 Reply 1
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

You could just use tags:

https://documentation.meraki.com/SM/Tags_and_Policies/Using_Tags_in_Systems_Manager 

Or you could create a second Systems Manager network and move the kiosk devices into that, so that have their own separate config.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.