Insight + MX 16.6?

Adam2104
Building a reputation

Insight + MX 16.6?

Is anyone running Insight with MX 16.6? I've got my MX67 here running Insight (supposedly) but all it says is "No data" for any applications I configure. I've got a case open with support that I'm waiting to hear back on but I thought I'd ask here as well.

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

We are running 16.5,  I just checked, and I get a "View failed to load".  So a similar issue here.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

16.5 here and No Data showing

6B8E6BA1-393B-4F2F-B45D-0848AD18A3C1.png

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

I have an open case on this issue since March 29, 2021.

The answer from support was:

"I apologize in advance, but there is an on-going issue with MI on Security Appliances running on MX 16+ firmware version."

last update was on april 15: "At this point, there is still no news from our development team. As soon I as heard back from them, I will share the info with you."

to close this out you need to be on 16.10 for MI to work. all 16.x releases prior to .10 MI was broken.

16.10 release notes

Bug fixes

• Resolved an MX 16 regression that resulted in MI’s Web App Health feature not collecting data correctly.
  • Corrected a rare issue that could result in the service responsible for synchronizing information between primary and spare MX appliances not initializing properly.
  • Resolved an issue that resulted in MX250, MX450, MX95, and MX105 appliances being unable to properly utilize some MA-SFP-1GB-TX SFP modules.
  • Update the AnyConnect VPN service.
  • BGP stability improvements.
  • Stability improvements for MX64W and MX65W appliances.
  • Fixed an MX 16 regression that resulted in SSIDs configured for WPA2-Enterprise with Meraki authentication to broadcast as an open authentication SSID.
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.