Security Demo Period

SOLVED
TyShawn
A model citizen

Security Demo Period

I asked this question in the question section, but I am not changing this to a request. Just as the Cisco Small Business RVxxx routers it would be great to have a 14-30 day trial period with the Security feature. The take rate would be higher if the business owner or the admin could see the benefit of the feature vs looking at a quick chart or a few screen shots in the forum. It is always easier to convert to a paying customer from free vs a non-customer to paid. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JamesMW
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@TyShawn - 

I definitely understand and agree with you on the fact that it is easiest to convert a customer to paying from a free trial and not selling them after the fact. At this time we don't have any trial or demo free of charge to the customer for the optional security subscription but we do offer a 30 day no questions asked CSAT RMA policy on the hardware and the security subscription so you could leverage that as a trial for your customers. 

I will share this feedback with the team as we continue to improve on the products. 

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesMW
Meraki Go Team
Meraki Go Team

@TyShawn - 

I definitely understand and agree with you on the fact that it is easiest to convert a customer to paying from a free trial and not selling them after the fact. At this time we don't have any trial or demo free of charge to the customer for the optional security subscription but we do offer a 30 day no questions asked CSAT RMA policy on the hardware and the security subscription so you could leverage that as a trial for your customers. 

I will share this feedback with the team as we continue to improve on the products. 

James Wilson
Cisco Meraki

@JamesMW thanks for passing the request on.