Discommtion email

Hakkari
New here

Discommtion email

Hi all,

I registered my company email with Meraki dashboard and later received link from my company to use company email then when I login not able see my company email from the first register, I want to see my company Meraki devices. 

Need your help to remove email so I can reuse company email with link has been provided by my company 

Thank you !!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
Network-dad
A model citizen

@Hakkari Likely you will have to contact Meraki Support the get this issue resolved. 

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Your email address can be registered against multiple Meraki organisations.  When this is the case you get a drop down box to select which organisation you want to work on.  Just select your companies organisation.

@PhilipDAth wrote:

Your email address can be registered against multiple Meraki organizations.  When this is the case you get a drop down box to select which organization you want to work on.  Just select your companies organization.

This is true but the only way way you can remove the unwanted ORG is have an Admin remove you... I usto manage the WiFi for an apartment complex.. I left but the Admin never removed me.. I call Meraki and they said due to security only an ORG Admin can remove me.. I reach out to the old company several times but no luck... If your have ORG level access to the first account you can remove yourself. If its an empty ORG and you don't want to see that MSP page when you log in you have to talk to Meraki to close out your old ORG.....

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.