Meraki can't pass the bandwidth

Zamshed634
Conversationalist

Meraki can't pass the bandwidth

I have cisco meraki device MX84  in my office. but it control from other country that mean head office. they asked me connect meraki to aironet device. when i connect meraki to aironet, meraki can't pass the bandwidth. 

what can I do in aironet or what can they do in meraki???

3 Replies 3
Claes_Karlsson
Getting noticed

Hi,

Can you explain more in detail exactly what's not working? Are you not passing any traffic at all or does it not come up in the correct speed?

Is the Aironet device a Cisco Aironet Access Point? 

Is the access point powered with a power injector? The MX84 doesn't have PoE-ports as I remember.

Please give some more detail about the setup and maybe a network diagram.

/CK

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply. 

I don't have access for meraki. it was configured by our head office ICT team. they just ask me to connect to the aironet. 

yes it cisco aironet 1832i access point. yes has power injector.

my diagram will be like that

ISP>MC>Cisco S/w>Meraki>S/w> aironet>NAS>Printer.

Thanks

OK.

It looks good, make sure the Cisco Switch is connected with a trunk if you pass multiple VLANs to the MX. Also make sure the MX is connected on the port marked as "internet" to the ISP.

Can you reply if you have internet access at all or if it just some issues with the bandwidth not going up in full speed.

/CK

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels