Vlan and VPN

MCSDaniel
Comes here often

Vlan and VPN

Ok, I have two sites that are starting to connect to the county server for software. We have site to 2 and site to the client on them and I am getting an issue with the one site the has a Vlan on it for the Key fob system. The keyfob system is on both sites so I have the Vlan on the Meraki. Any help would be great 

3 Replies 3
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hello,
I'm not sure if I completely got your issue. If you could describe a bit more in detail. I'm guessing the system is unable to access the server. Packet captures at the LAN interfaces would be a good place to start. Let me know if any questions or concerns.

MCSDaniel
Comes here often

Site A and Site B are VPN site to site to each other and also site to client to county network. 

Site B connects no issue 

Site A .171.x cannot connect to the county network. The only thing different is a Vlan .80.x for a keyfob system on Site A network. When talking to county IT, they state they are getting requests from the Vlan only IP scheme. I am not able to ping the servers on the county server 

Thanks again
bmehta
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thank you for the information. Under site to site VPN >  VPN settings make sure the networks are allowed to talk over VPN. If the issue still persists then it may need further troubleshooting via packet captures so I would recommend opening a case with Meraki Support for further troubleshooting.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels