šŸƒ Complete this Network Security Management card-sort activity, in exchange for $50!

betcwang
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

šŸƒ Complete this Network Security Management card-sort activity, in exchange for $50!

Merak ZTNA Survey.png

Hello! 

Iā€™m Betsy, UX Researcher, on the Cisco Meraki 
team. Nice to meet you all 
šŸ˜Š.  

We are looking for IT professionals who have hands-on experience with network management and/or security.  The results will inform the future menu architecture for a Meraki product, and we are interested in how users define and group certain terminology.

This study has two parts and should take roughly 30 minutes to complete. 

• In part 1 of the study, you will be asked some screening questions and prompted to share your definitions of terms. You will also be asked how frequently you perform certain daily tasks.
  • In part 2, you will be asked to rearrange a list of items into groups that make sense to you. 

šŸ“ Complete the activity here 

šŸ’š To show our appreciation, you will receive an incentive of $50 if your answers are chosen to be a part of the study results.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comment section. 

Looking forward to your responses! 

Betsy Wang 

Sr. User Experience Researcher 

Cisco Meraki 

3 REPLIES 3
rhbirkelund
Kind of a big deal

Q: "What Network Management Platform does your company use?"

A: "Cisco DNA Center"

"Thank you for your time".

I feel like I did something wrong, or that I failed an exam. šŸ˜…

LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution šŸ™‚

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚. Hit with the Ban Hammer

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

@rhbirkelund : Same with me.. šŸ™‚ 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels