Workplace

I started my own business in 2014. First I was just using one computer, a Network-Storage and the router, I was given by my ISP. Since then the requirements have grown and currently it looks as the picture shows.

I added the Meraki Go GX20 early this year (2023). It controls the whole internet-traffic for my network.

At the time, I had to replace the device that was formerly used, I was looking for a "small" Security Gateway that didn't need to have WLAN but offered VLAN-support and other security features. I found that with the GX20. A decision, I was almost regretting when installing it, but started to like over time.

The next addition/replacement to my network-setup might be a GR12. Sadly like many other Meraki devices it's currently not available where I am.

Comments
MiriamGo
Meraki Go Team

Awesome to see your refreshed setup! And glad to hear the GX20 is growing on you. 

Depending on where you're based, you can find a list of Partners where you can purchase the GR12 by selecting your country on this page: https://www.meraki-go.com/where-to-buy 

Here's our list of countries where Meraki Go is available as FYI (feel free reach out if you're based in one of these countries but having trouble locating where to purchase): 

• United States
  • United Kingdom
  • Austria
  • Belgium 
  • Czech Republic
  • Denmark
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Italy
  • Latvia
  • Netherlands
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • Sweden
  • Switzerland
Xydocq
A model citizen

When I said, the GR wasn't available, I ment it was sold out at the time.

I finally got a GR12 and added it to my network. This time the installation took about 2 minutes.

my-network.png

For now I am done with remodeling my network-setup. It is now working the way I want it to.