cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please introduce yourself!

Highlighted
Community Manager

Please introduce yourself!

Welcome to the community for Meraki Go users. We hope you use this community to troubleshoot issues and learn from each other.

We'd love to meet our members. Please click Reply below to tell us who you are and how you are using Meraki Go.

Cheers!

5 REPLIES
Community Manager

Re: Please introduce yourself!

I'll start. I'm Caroline, the community manager for the Meraki Community (covering both our enterprise product line and Meraki Go). When I'm not working, I love spending time with my two small kiddos, riding my bike around San Francisco, and getting up to the mountains as much as possible.

caroline+kiddos.jpgKiddos & Caroline @ the zoo!

Meraki Go Team

I'm Sharon, a team member working on Meraki Go. I like swimming, singing, and sushi.

Nice to meet you!

Meraki Alumni (Retired) jc
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi, my name is June and I'm on the Product Marketing team at Meraki. In my spare time, I enjoy trying new restaurants, snowboarding, and traveling. 

Here I am presenting at a very important business meeting on Halloween.

dino.JPG

Meraki Go Team

Hi! I am Andrew, one of the Meraki Go Support Team members that will be helping with questions you have about the Go products. 

When I am not at work, I enjoy playing hockey and taking my dog, Valkyrie, to the park and on hikes.

Here is a picture of Valkyrie getting ready to head to the office in the morning.

IMG_0028.JPG

Conversationalist

Hello,

My name is Brian, I work for a small MSP in Cincinnati Ohio.