MERAKI MR33

J--
Comes here often

MERAKI MR33

Hi Everyone,

Why can't see my MR33 in my dashboard? 

I associated my MR33 to my email using the Serial number, but when I'm checking it in my dashboard it's not there.

is there anyway to access my MR33 again in my dashboard. Thank you

6 REPLIES 6
merakichamp
Building a reputation

@J--  probably it is in your inventory you have not added it to network 

go to dashboard Organization--inventory and chech the status unused click and add it it will show on your dashboard 

merakichamp_0-1597137266258.png

J--
Comes here often

Hi @merakichamp

It's not showing in my inventory, I was remember that I claimed my MR33 last november 2018, 

I exploring the settings and I think I deleted the first network that I made. Is there any solution to retrieve my MR33 to show up in my dashboard again and to configure it in my desired configuration. Thank you.

merakichamp
Building a reputation

you need to unclaim the device license from the other organization you deleted and add it to the new organization 

in that case you need to contact meraki support who can do it for you 

as long you were the full admin of both organization 

merakichamp
Building a reputation

or you just have to  purchase a new license if in a position to do that 🙂

J--
Comes here often

I don't have plan to buy another MR33.

I am the admin of the account where I claimed my device but when i deleted the first network in my dashboard its all gone. So the device is useless because i can't even manage the Ssid. Lol I thought I can revert it to default when I made a mistake in configuration because I am the admin but it just my thought lol

J--
Comes here often

J--_0-1597138151934.png

Here is there picture in my dashboard, when I'm trying to check my device.
When I tried to claim my MR33 it's says already claimed.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels