how to get a license ?

vzbruce
New here

how to get a license ?

I have tried several times completing the online support form (https://meraki.cisco.com/form/contact) for sales to contact me about getting a license for the MR72 but have not been contacted yet. When you call the main phone number 1 (888) 490-0918 nobody answers the phone in any category you select (sales or support). Nobody returns the call when you leave a vm.  Quite frustrating. Is Meraki going out of business ?  Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Hi @vzbruce

Do you already have a dashboard account with Meraki? I ask because you may have some information available to you already, such different support numbers and/or your Meraki Sales Rep contact information under the Help > Get help section. 

If you purchased the MR72 through an authorized re-seller, they should have been able to include the licensing needed for the device in your purchase. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂

Hi @WadeAlsup

Yes I have access to dashboard with the red letter notice that a license is needed but it takes me to the same general public site.

Maybe I can contact the reseller.

Thanks

Hi @WadeAlsup

Our purchasing dept. bought from Amazon so it may be difficult to get a license.

If your purchasing team bought it on Amazon, why not  look for a license on Amazon?

To save you some time, here the link:

http://a.co/23dgzOP

This is for a 1 year license for MR. You might want to check for 3 or 5 years and they can be cheaper overall yearly.

Find my post helpful? Please give me a kudo!
CCNP Certified and Meraki Operator

Thank you everyone, Amazon rocks

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels