IMG_6345.JPG@MeredithWThanks for the cool swag guys

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Here to help

Re: Thanks for the sweet SWAG

JEALOUS!

Head in the Cloud

@MeredithW How do we get sweet swag like this?

A model citizen

My partner told me my water bottle got here today. I am not going to lie: I look very much forward to swanning around the office with it and making a specific coworker jealous.

Also, I really needed a new water bottle but kept dragging my feet on buying one.

Kind of a big deal

My bottle arrived today too. I didn't take pictures before I had to leave the office, but it's a nice one for sure!

Kind of a big deal

Nice one @Cmiller  although what is up with the lighting in your office, do you work close to a red light district haha.

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Community Manager

@SoCalRacer Stayed tuned for future swag-winning contests by subscribing to our contest feed: https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/bg-p/community-announcements/label-name/cont...

Meredith W | Community Engagement Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Building a reputation

Yeah the quality of the water bottle is top notch and even the bag is nice, great for my soccer gear.

@BlakeRichardson  Yeah we have LED strips in the office as lighting and they give a unique lighting experience. Cameras always pick up that tint more so than my eyes, or maybe I'm just getting old and can't see that shade anymore Smiley Wink

Getting noticed

I didn't see my stuff some in yet, hoping it is there when I get home.... Congrats.

Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.