CMNO Cert status

Phil1
Here to help

CMNO Cert status

Hi All,

Just seeing if the CMNO covers anything relating to Systems Manager or if there is another course I can do to get some training relating to Systems Manager?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Mr_IT_Guy
A model citizen

Hi @Phil1,

I believe there is a small section on Systems Manager. If you do not have an Apple/IOS device, you don't get much out of that section from my recollection as it has you skip 2 of the three parts in that exercise.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)
Adam
Kind of a big deal

@Mr_IT_Guy wrote:

Hi @Phil1,

I believe there is a small section on Systems Manager. If you do not have an Apple/IOS device, you don't get much out of that section from my recollection as it has you skip 2 of the three parts in that exercise.

^correct, it is optional.  The CMNO does a pretty good job of covering the full Meraki stack at a high level.  I also think you can get some licenses free for Systems Manager if you're below a certain amount if you just want to experiment with some devices to learn on your own.  

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

@Adam wrote:

@Mr_IT_Guy wrote:

Hi @Phil1,

^correct, it is optional.  The CMNO does a pretty good job of covering the full Meraki stack at a high level.  I also think you can get some licenses free for Systems Manager if you're below a certain amount if you just want to experiment with some devices to learn on your own.  

You can get 5 free SM licenses for attending an SM webinar. 

MRCUR | CMNO #12

Thanks guys for the info, much appreciated.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels