MX 14.45

NolanHerring
Kind of a big deal

MX 14.45

I actually have one site running 14.45 because it was a Stable Release Candidate, but it looks like its gone now.

Anyone else see it gone too?

mx_firmware_missing.jpg

Nolan Herring | nolanwifi.com
TwitterLinkedIn
3 REPLIES 3
SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

I am seeing the same thing. Might be related to it getting pushed to stable. There was a vulnerability found in the local status page on the MX67/68 and they might be pushing those changes down to stable.

darkmonkey
Conversationalist

Same thing.  I had a few devices get 14.45 update and it seems to have broken Netflow in some odd way, rolling back any way.

CapnDoody
Just browsing

I'm seeing the same thing. Meraki pushed out 14.45 to 10 of my sites about 2 weeks ago. One device (luckily a new site not deployed yet) is actually stuck bouncing online/offline. After reaching out to support, they said the following:

"Your MX device seems to be having firmware update issues that are resulting in connectivity problems upstream. The MX version on your <network name> network appears to be a deprecated firmware version that is no longer supported."

I was able to downgrade that device, but it was still doing the up/downs, so now they are having me do a factory reset on the device. I can get over there until Monday, so I'll report back here with the results. 

If anyone sees different firmware come available I'd appreciate you updating this thread!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels