No problems with Cisco Meraki support

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

No problems with Cisco Meraki support

Twice in the last 7 days, I've contacted Cisco Meraki support.  Both times the call was answered within minutes, and the support person was able to solve my problem.

I know this post will leave many feeling uneasy, confused and not sure if they really can believe everything they read on the Internet.

8 REPLIES 8
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth : I agree with you even I didn’t face any issues on the Meraki support !

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

@PhilipDAth It's all a conspiracy. 

Aaron_Wilson
A model citizen

I called today and it was answered within 10 seconds or so. It was a licensing call, but still answered promptly.

Ha.  Wasn't there a recent post by an employee acknowledging some trouble with the support line that was being fixed?  Too lazy to search for it right now, bit it seems they fixed it..

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth : I think the main problem in support when there is global outage and everyone trying calling support but that is understandable ! 

Regards/Inder
Cisco IT Blogs awarded in 2020 & 2021
www.thenetworkdna.com

No one is really prepared for the incoming call storm when Facebook goes down. 😉
LinkedIn ::: https://blog.rhbirkelund.dk/

Like what you see? - Give a Kudo ## Did it answer your question? - Mark it as a Solution 🙂

All code examples are provided as is. Responsibility for Code execution lies solely your own.

I think a big help in major outages would be a banner on the login page explaining there is an outage and having a link to a seperate "status" page. 

60 mins and counting - on hold with a system down issue.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.