Following are the issues we faced so far during Meraki MDM implementations and we are yet to test some more features.
* When a mobile device is initially enrolled to MDM All the system applications duplicate in the app drawer(PFA screen captures).
* The duplicated applications belong to a work profile, policies or restrictions only apply to the copy of the app in the work profile.
* Some mobile devices require encryption before enrolling, which significantly reduces the performances of the device.
* The MDM behaves differently(unpredictably) on different mobile brands running the same operating systems.
* Some policies do not apply to the devices depending on the mobile brand and the OS.