roamming mr 18

mr181
New here

roamming mr 18

I have 4 connected ap, 2 mr16, 1 mr18 and an outdoor, all roaming since yesterday, the mr18 is not allowing to connect the devices and we had to restart it to work, someone had this kind of problems?

thanks

tengo 4 ap conectados, 2 mr16, 1 mr18 y un outdoor, todos haciendo roaming desde el dia de ayer, el mr18 no esta permitiendo conectar los dispositivos y tuvimos que reiniciarlo para que funcionara, alguien a tenido este tipo de problemas?

gracias

1 Reply 1
nwu1
Here to help

Hi mr181,

Were you able to see clients disassociations from the Dashboard for the MR18? I'm curious if the 2 MR16 had any issues as well, possibly some type of interference. What was the error that occurred at that time, was it unable to authentication or clients didn't see the SSID broadcasting from the MR18? 

This kind of question is difficult to troubleshoot or narrow down after the fact, but going forward I would recommend first checking event logs on the Dashboard, possibly do some captures, and then if all else fails reboot it (while being mindful of business needs).

Cheers,

nwu1

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels