MX - AD integration, random disconnection user-servers

akan33
Building a reputation

MX - AD integration, random disconnection user-servers

Hi guys,

Our AD integration to use Policy Groups is working fine when we have a small number of users on it (less than 10), but when we have 50-60 users working with Policy Groups they complaint about random Corporate server issues, IP connectivity and DNS resolution remains OK but Web Apps stop responding. 

Anybody else have faced these kind of issues? 

4 Replies 4
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

What device are you using and what software version?
akan33
Building a reputation

MX 600 running 12.26

Switches (only L2)  MS 425 for the distribution layer, and MS 250 for access. all in 9.32

AD is a Windows 2012 R2, in the dashboard it is always green (we have 2) and we don't see Unable to connect to AD logs in Meraki, which is good.

PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'm going to assume the group policies are being applied at the MX.

I have not seen the issue you are describing.

12.26 had lots of issues around content filtering.  These issues were resolved in 13.27.  If I was you, I would be tempted to go to 13.27 and see if this resolves your issue.

akan33
Building a reputation

The policy is applied by the MX yes. 

Well I went for the latest stable version, Meraki support says that it needs to happen again so they can troubleshoot, but I am afraid that this is a production environment now, and I can´t hold more than 60 people waiting for Meraki to pick up the phone and troubleshoot. Thanks for the feedback Phil.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels