Your hobbies

tantony
Head in the Cloud

Your hobbies

What are your hobbies?  I like programming, Python.  I'm still learning it.  Eventually, I like to automate my lawn mower so it can mow the lawn by itself.  I also like 3D modeling.  I also have my pilot's license, but I haven't flown in over 10 years.  I would like to build a flight simulation home built cockpit.

If possible, please attach a video or picture.  Thanks.

I'm attaching a video if anyone wants to see my Python Grocery list web app.

7 REPLIES 7
PacerX
Getting noticed

Hello @tantony,

I rebuild and ride vintage pedal mopeds. I also make vector art based on the bikes and sell them on tshirts on my personal website. 😄

Pacer Super SportPacer Super SportBatavusBatavus

The Wandering Pacer
"Not all who wander are lost" - J. R. R. Tolkien
www.thewanderingpacer.com
tantony
Head in the Cloud

@PacerX 

Very cool, thanks for sharing.

ddd1301
Conversationalist

A friend of ours has a 737 nose cone in his garage. The instruments were stripped before he bought it. He has replaced the instruments, loaded Flight simulators on multiple computers and has several projection screens setup in front of the windows.

Pretty cool project.

tantony
Head in the Cloud

I've seen videos on YouTube with people using actual aircraft cockpit and switches to make their home sim.  I might know him 😀

Jwiley78
Building a reputation

When I can get my head out of a computer I love Obstacle Course Racing and trail running.  Too bad all events I was hoping to do this year keep getting canceled.

ERamon
Conversationalist

Delete this entry.. there is no delete feature LOL

ERamon
Conversationalist

I would have to categorize myself as a retired Spartan racer with two trifectas. I have ran in Southern California, Sacramento, Nevada, Chicago, and the one that did me in Monterey (that was no joke)
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.