Can find app to add into Meraki - Android

COSMatt
Here to help

Can find app to add into Meraki - Android

I cant find Guidebook app to add into our approved / provisioned apps through add apps in Meraki, this is for Android. I have tried searching for it with as suggested in the help doc, but to no avail.I can find the app in the Google Play store, no problem, but seems Meraki cant find it with its search. The app I am looking to add is Guidebook from Guidebook Inc. I have used this: com.guidebook.android to search with also, but no go. Its weird I can find it in the play store but not through the dash board.

Thank you in advance.

Matt

4 Replies 4
COSMatt
Here to help

Update: I tried to install by grabbing the APK from an non managed phone, no joy. The APK turns out to be a split APK. Not sure if that is part of the issue.

BillBo
Here to help

I was seeing erratic results trying to add apps myself eg couldn't find anything starting Microsoft (!) but could find Outlook, and after that a search for Microsoft showed only Microsoft Outlook. They're currently messing with the Play Store interface to change to new API, it's clearly breaking some things (see this discussion

COSMatt
Here to help

Thanks for the heads up, nothing like testing in a production environment😛.

Yup 🤣😥

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels