Cisco DevNet Create 2020 - Call for papers!

Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Cisco DevNet Create 2020 - Call for papers!

Hi everyone! 

DevNet Create 2020 is on the horizon and we’re excited for this year’s show! The Cisco DevNet team is currently accepting speaker applications for this event on March 10-11, 2020 at the Computer History Museum in Mountain View, CA. 

If you are a developer, engineer, data scientist and currently leveraging networking, security, data center, artificial intelligence, machine and/or deep learning infrastructure and platforms to optimize the deployment, operations and lifecycle of your applications ...we'd love to hear about it! 

The DevNet team is currently seeking submissions for session abstracts that feature developer tools and frameworks along the topics below:

• Automation, DevOps, and Enterprise Transformation
  • Design, User Experience, and APIs
  • IoT, Edge, and Mobile
  • Show your OWN Cisco / Cisco Meraki API Build

You can select from a number of formats, including:

• Lightning talks: 10 minutes
  • Sessions: 20 minutes
  • Workshops: 45 or 90 minutes

This year, we're offering an opportunity to "Show your OWN Cisco API Build" via 20 minute "Developer Showcase" that highlights your work!

If you’re interested in submitting an application for a presentation on Meraki technologies, please let me know! We’d love to help. 

Please submit your proposals through this link. We're accepting submissions until November 22nd, 2019, and you’ll be notified of selection in January 2020. If you have any questions, please contact the  Cisco DevNet Create team at devnetcreate@cisco.com. 

3 REPLIES 3
Andrewbluepiano
Getting noticed

Any opportunities for students to get in on this?

Melissa
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Hi @Andrewbluepiano ! Opportunities to speak, or attend? 

Either way - so glad you're interested 🙂

Namgyu
Getting noticed

Hi, Melissa.

Thank you for introducing great news.

If my company wants to hold a booth or attend a session as a speaker, the deadline was already out?

In DevNet Create 2020 homepage, I saw early-bird registration for Camp 2020 and Create After Dark Party.

Then do you know if I'd like to attend sessions(conferences) but not Camp 2020,

I just can select Create After Dark Party in this image?

Or I have to wait for a not-early-bird ticket ($199) to be issued?

Create After Dark Party.png

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.