Trials

WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Trials

Is it best practice to go through your Meraki Sales Rep to get setup with trials for products? 

I have reached out 5 times since June and still no trial for Insight...

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
3 REPLIES 3
BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

No.  I hear this often about the reps being unresponsive.  It could be for a variety of reasons but since Meraki only sells through resellers I would work with your favorite Cisco reseller to get things done.  They should make sure you are matched with correct rep and be able to move trials and other things along.

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)

Hmm I dont know why you are having so much trouble, my Meraki acocunt manager mentioned numerous times that if I wanted trial get to let him know.....

My previous rep asked me that as well. I asked to go ahead and get it setup, then she started transitioning to another position. New rep gets the info, says he'll get it started...then nothing seems to happen. I'm starting to lose hope. Maybe it's a sign that Insight just isn't for me? 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels