Running into an issue where MX84 won't allow client VPN to connect. This issue is not client side as it will not work with Macs or Windows 10, and we can connect to other Meraki MX firewalls on same computers that can't connect to this MX84.
Friday we replaced Fortigate with MX84's. When trying to connect to VPN the login screen doesn't even appear and we get error remote server not found. Meraki support's packet capture shows VPN tunnel completes phase 1 and completes phase 2 and then just drops.
- Rebooted MXs
- Removed MXs from HA mode with virtual IP to stand alone
- Bypassed Edge switches
- Tested with WAN 1 (Lumen fiber), same issue
- Set WAN 2 (Cable modem) as primary WAN, same issue
- Upgraded Meraki firmware to latest beta version
- Power cycled WAN 1 and WAN 2 modems
- Worked with both WAN providers support, they confirmed they don't have ability to block anything and just handing off internet
- Confirmed traceroutes in and out of network show no other devices
- WAN providers confirmed ARP tables are correct
- Turned Client VPN on/off
- Changed from AD to local Meraki authentication
Running out of ideas and on hold for Meraki support again