Thanks for the sweet SWAG

IMG_6345.JPG@MeredithWThanks for the cool swag guys

8 REPLIES 8
jdestef17
Getting noticed

JEALOUS!

SoCalRacer
Kind of a big deal

@MeredithW How do we get sweet swag like this?

MeredithW
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

@SoCalRacer Stayed tuned for future swag-winning contests by subscribing to our contest feed: https://community.meraki.com/t5/Community-Announcements/bg-p/community-announcements/label-name/cont...

Meredith W | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) New to the community? Get started here
Nash
Kind of a big deal

My partner told me my water bottle got here today. I am not going to lie: I look very much forward to swanning around the office with it and making a specific coworker jealous.

Also, I really needed a new water bottle but kept dragging my feet on buying one.

jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

My bottle arrived today too. I didn't take pictures before I had to leave the office, but it's a nice one for sure!

Nice one @Cmiller  although what is up with the lighting in your office, do you work close to a red light district haha.

Cmiller
Building a reputation

Yeah the quality of the water bottle is top notch and even the bag is nice, great for my soccer gear.

@BlakeRichardson  Yeah we have LED strips in the office as lighting and they give a unique lighting experience. Cameras always pick up that tint more so than my eyes, or maybe I'm just getting old and can't see that shade anymore 😉

TimBisel
Getting noticed

I didn't see my stuff some in yet, hoping it is there when I get home.... Congrats.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.