Camera Setting Page not Working looking for other having the same problem.

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Camera Setting Page not Working looking for other having the same problem.

Hi, does somebody else have the Problem that the Camera Setting is not Working?

We have 1 Organisation having this Problem. All other are ok. TAC is not helping as they don't know what it is.

So they asked me to see if i find more Organisation having the Same Problem? Have a look at the Picture. It would be grade to find other having the Same Problem. To speed up fixing this Problem.

The green Wheel is turning for ever.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-12 um 11.20.12.png

7 Replies 7
merakichamp
Building a reputation

@MichelRueger  mine is very fine maybe you chech your internate connection you refresh the browser 

GreenMan
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

From what you have described, while they may have asked for more information on how this looks in any other Organizations you may yourself have access to, I'm pretty certain Meraki Support will not be leaving it entirely to you to take this further or find other affected Organizations.   While they may not be able to diagnose the issue directly themselves, I'm sure they will be seeking further assistance to troubleshoot your problem, elsewhere within Meraki.

Could I suggest that, if this is urgent, you telephone Meraki Support for a further update - contact details are under Help > Get help > Still need help? > Call the Meraki Support team

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

Hi,

No I do not have any problem on all other Customer I have access to. But he told me that he will look furder if there are other Customer having the same Problem and reporting it to the Development team. So I am looking for other Customer having this problem too.

The problem is that at the moment you can open any kind of case and you get always the same response "I will give it to the development them an come back to you" but you dont hear any thing any more. And this also for Case witch i but on "high" 

Just did a rollback from the Version 4.8 to 4.2 and, wonder the Camera Settings are working again. Why do I need to spend more than 1 hours with the TAC and at the end they told me they never had this problem before and they will transfer it to Engineering. And then you don't hear anything again from them? 😞

AunerGeorg
Conversationalist

Hi, same issue here! On first connect of the cam the settings-page worked. After disconnect und reconnect at the costumer it's showing up like in your screenshot!

MichelRueger
Building a reputation

funny is that exactly this Problem should be solved 🤣

Video Camera.png

Yep, it is a brand new MV12 which came with 4.8 on it. Do you have a Case-Number? I'll open another one tomorrow...

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.