License Conflict problem

LinLin
Conversationalist

License Conflict problem

Our site is using trial license (30) days in MX100. After we got official license key, we install the license before end of Trial license. Now, we face license conflict problem. How can we solve ?

6 REPLIES 6
WadeAlsup
A model citizen

Hi @LinLin

I think your best bet is going to be opening a ticket with Meraki support to get it resolved. I've ran into a few licensing issues in the past and have found this is generally the route needed to get it corrected. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
LinLin
Conversationalist

Hi @WadeAlsup

Can we do our self for that issue ?

You can log a support ticket yourself by selecting "Cases" from the help menu at the top of your dashboard.

Hi Blake,

Thanks so much

@LinLin, as @BlakeRichardson pointed out, you can open a case from your dashboard. Also under Help > Get Help there is a listing of the support numbers you can call for each country as well as your Meraki Sales Rep. I had better luck with my sales rep escalating the issue vs. simply opening a case. 

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below) and If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution 🙂
Roska
A model citizen

Hello LinLin

Based on my experiences with trial licensing you need to cancel your trial license (use link provided when you´ve confirmed the trial) before adding your purchased license to your dashboard. I´ve seen some of these conflicts with Finnish customers. As pointed out earlier its always a good idea to contact Meraki support to double check.

Regards,

Oskar

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels