Content filtering blocking message

franzyap
Conversationalist

Content filtering blocking message

Hi is there anyone here know how to change the  content filtering blocking message ?

sample.PNG

8 REPLIES 8
AjitKumar
Head in the Cloud

Hi,

I understand this may not be possible as of now. One cannot customize the content filtering Block Message.

Regards,
Ajit
AjitsNW@gmail.com
www.ajit.network

@AjitKumar is correct, it can not be customised.

@franzyap I would suggest making a wish from the dashboard if you would like this functionality. It might take a bit of time but Meraki does listen to them. A customizable blocking message would be a nice feature to have.

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

Do they really listen? This I would have thought would have been a pretty simple feature.

I know i wished for it 2 or so years ago.... 😞

vassallon
Kind of a big deal

@CarolineS Sounds like some frustration here. Is there any chance we can see if there is any traction on getting a customizable splash screen for this?

Found this helpful? Give me some Kudos! (click on the little up-arrow below)

@vassallon wrote:

@CarolineS Sounds like some frustration here. Is there any chance we can see if there is any traction on getting a customizable splash screen for this?

Hi @vassallon - I'm afraid I don't have any insight into the product roadmap, but I definitely hear the frustration! The best ways to get wishes heard are (1) Make a wish (as others here have mentioned), (2) Discuss with your Meraki sales team and (3) continue to discuss here on the community; there are many Meraki folks who lurk here 🙂 (here's the official article about feature requests in the community).

Cheers!

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
GregasG
Here to help

I asked support this same question just a couple of days ago.  They confirmed that this is not currently possible and suggested as others here already mentioned to submit a 'make a wish' from the dashboard.

julioleal
Here to help

I made a request as a wish for the Meraki team to check out the possibility, if you can support by giving a kudo or something like that and sharing to support it may be that Meraki will put it into production.

https://community.meraki.com/t5/Make-a-Wish-Feature-Requests/MX-blocking-message/m-p/134353#M262

Júlio César de Sousa Leal
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels