Getting started on the Meraki Community

CarolineS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Getting started on the Meraki Community

image.png

Welcome!

The Meraki Community is our peer-to-peer support channel for Meraki customers, partners, and other interested parties. We hope you gain valuable insights from one another here.

"I'm new to the community. What should I do first?" Here's a step-by-step answer:

1. Sign up! The Community uses Cisco single-sign-on (with CCO and CEC accounts). Anyone can create an account by clicking the "Sign in or Register" link in the upper-right.
  2. Update your profile picture (aka "avatar")! It's nice to get a little variety from the default images of planets and spaceships. To do this: sign in, click on your name in the upper right, and click on "My profile". On your profile there will be a small "edit" icon next to your current profile picture. Click that and follow the prompts.
  3. Read the Community Guidelines to understand what it means to be a member here
  4. Dive right in! You can introduce yourself, give kudos to topics or replies you find useful, start a new topic in one of our product forums, or even earn your first badge. If you're brand new to Meraki as well as to the Community, you can also check out our New to Meraki board.

Here are some additional items that may be useful to help you become acquainted with the Meraki Community:

We look forward to hearing from you!

- Caroline & the Community team

Caroline S | Community Manager, Cisco Meraki
New to the community? Get started here
22 REPLIES 22
fcaldera
Conversationalist

Thanks for this instance to share experiences and for learning more about Cisco Meraki!!

Let's get meraki-ing !!!

MarioMarietta2
Conversationalist

Thanks for the opportunity to use a direct channel among partners to share Meraki's work experiences. 

LeninePestana
New here

Hello everyone. This is my first time and also my first message on Meraki. I hope it will be a good experience

Francesco
New here

Hello everyone. I hope it will be a good experience for all partners and the Meraki Team. I really love this solutions.
dwang83
Conversationalist

Hey, I am store operation officer from a famous US fashion brands.

I have choose and deployed Meraki to KR and JP stores in production.

Glad to join community to learn and share experiences with you together.

Rao_Salim_Ullah
Conversationalist

Hi,

I am new to join Meraki Community. hoping that it will be a good experience to enjoy learning here.

TCB
Here to help

Hi All,

Glad to see there is a board for getting ideas and support from other partners.

Looking forward to this.

netman926
Conversationalist

Thank you for the invitation to join this community!!!

GeorgeFrendl
Getting noticed

Thanks for this nice summary!

jasonmcconachie
New here

👍

Saïd SAYAH
STiEWiE
Here to help

Hey! 

Glad to be here, I manage our organisation 8 international office networks from our b-e-a-utiful Cape Town branch.

Hope to learn a lot (and teach 😉 )

Orobio
Conversationalist

Thanks for this opportunity
lgutierrezs
Conversationalist

¡Gracias por la información que nos comparten para poder creer y aprender más sobre Cisco Meraki!

SistemaService
Conversationalist

Thanks for all!!!

onkar1989
Conversationalist

Hello everyone. This is my first time and also my first message on Meraki. I hope it will be a good experience

SSAY-AXS
Getting noticed

Hello Guys, I am back and great thanks to @CarolineS 

Saïd SAYAH
Jhamilo
Conversationalist

Hello Everyone. I am Jhamilo, I manage our Organization's IT infrastructure and this is my first time with Meraki. I hope it will be a good experience for all of us.

Khaled01
Conversationalist

Hello All, 

thanks, for the invitation to join the Meraki community!

JoM
Conversationalist

Happy to be here to evaluate Meraki

dgaspar
Conversationalist

Gracias por la invitación a unirte a esta comunidad  !!

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels