cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I match Google Traffic from MPLS to oversea?

Highlighted
Getting noticed

Can I match Google Traffic from MPLS to oversea?

Hi  Everyone

I have one internet and one MPLS, I tend use MX100, Then put internet and MPLS in the MX100, I have some needs 

Can I how to match Oversea traffic on the mpls link out. 

For example : I have access google.com or facebook in china, I want match Google and Facebook traffic to MPLS, 

How do I configure it ?

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

Re: Can I match Google Traffic from MPLS to oversea?

I don't understand what you want to achieve.  What do you want to do with this matched traffic?

Are you want to block traffic based on the country it came from?

https://documentation.meraki.com/MX/Firewall_and_Traffic_Shaping/Firewall_Settings#Geo-IP_Based_Fire...

Highlighted
Getting noticed

hi Phili

I have MPLS from China To USA, aslo have a internet,  

We cannot access google use internet in china,So I just want match Google traffic into mpls to USA, Then I can access, I want match some oversea traffic into MPLS, Then I can access google. But some china traffic

I want use internet go out.

Hope you know what i mean, Thanks A lot.

Kind of a big deal

What you probably want is a squid proxy server in each country that uses the local Internet connection.  Then use a WPAD auto-proxy config file to direct browsers to either the local or remote proxy server based on the domain being accessed.

Highlighted
Kind of a big deal

@PhilipDAth Sounds like he wants to use his MPLS connection to bypass the great firewall of China.

Meraki CMNO, Ruckus WISE, Sonicwall CSSA, Allied Telesis CASE & CAI
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.