MV32 Talk

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

MV32 Talk

With the new cameras being released soon. Let's see if we can start discussing about this if/when they come our way. We have already ordered one to be sent as soon as it drops and I would like the community to post anything MV32 related that they experiment with.  

Capture.PNG

Enthusiast
4 REPLIES 4
Network-dad
A model citizen

I would like to try it out but I haven't been impressed with the last two cameras I received.. I see Hight latency even when viewing on lan...

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

@Network-dadI'm curious as to see how this one functions since it's a fish eye and rotation. 

Enthusiast

I am aswell @kYutobi I am playing around with similar Geo Vision cameras and I'm interested if Maraki has similar features set. ex People tracking, De Warping, Multiple Stream outputs ect... also curious when you export footage for like law enforcement will it be warped or not... 

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
SteveWeidner
Here to help

What I would like to see, and have confirmed is not available in the Dashboard, is the ability to show one or more de-warped "views" on the Video Wall.  The virtual Pan-Tilt-Zoom is great, but if someone is monitoring a set of cameras, a human-friendly view(s) would be very useful. 

For example: At a hallway intersection we install an MV32.  Manually, we can select the camera and look down each hallway (North, South, East, West) with the usual motion search features, etc.  On the Video Wall however, the camera looks like a sphere.  My preference would be to select, from the Virtual PTZ view, a "scene" for each hallway that could then be added to the Video Wall.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.