Documentation Digest - July 1-12

CameronMoody
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Documentation Digest - July 1-12

Hi Community,

Below are the most important changes to our documentation between July 1 - July 12, 2019:

Week of 7/1

Blocking and Whitelisting Clients
Change: Clarifications added on restricted YouTube content.  Bypasses AMP, CF and S2S VPN rules.  Does not bypass IDS/IPS.

Alert - Recent 802.1X Failure
Change: Added note stating alert will only be generated if config is set to WPA2-Ent w/ custom RADIUS.

Week of 7/8

Locating the Meraki Customer Number or Support Passcode
Change: Updated document with all options to locate MCN and support passcode.  New help page options included.

MS225/MS210-48LP/FP Proactive Replacement
Change: Added a note that devices with high-temperature alerts that have not failed are only eligible for proactive replacements via dashboard hardware replacements, rather than via support RMA.

Switch Stacks
Change: Added MS450 and MS355 in the stacking availability section.

Restricting Access to Cameras
Change: Added information on enabling support camera access on the new “Get Help” page.

Throughput test to the Cisco Meraki Dashboard
Change: Updated to use the new name of the tool.  “Dashboard throughput” vs “throughput”.

Cameron Moody | Product Manager, Cisco Meraki
1 Reply 1
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

Thanks for the update!

I see the throughput tool was renamed :). Still doesn't explain why my MS performs worse on this test than both my MX and my MR even though it's sitting in between them. I would love to see an actual throughput test on at least the MX's. Being able to do a remote WAN throughput test would really be valuable. Seems to me a dashboard throughput test doesn't have much value as the dashboard links only need 1kbps anyway?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.