multiple accounts

test_m
New here

multiple accounts

Hi all. 

Sitting here and trying the SM if its something for the school. 

We have for now the ipads as individuals, meaning if i want something to the ipads i need to get to every single one of them in every location. I have 3 locations with different needs.

I need possibility to depending of the screenlock to get different profile, is this possible?

Meaning if i type in 1234 it will be for the students and 9876 it will get full admin to the ipad. 

3 REPLIES 3
Adam
Kind of a big deal

I'm pretty sure you can't have multiple profiles on a iPad device yet.  Regardless of what MDM you use.  They are a single user device.  But I think the MDM platform will let you reset the PIN if you ever need to get into a device regardless of what they have it set to?

Adam R MS | CISSP, CISM, VCP, MCITP, CCNP, ITILv3, CMNO
If this was helpful click the Kudo button below
If my reply solved your issue, please mark it as a solution.
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

It would make no sense for multiple profiles to exist.  Lets say one whitelisted an App and another blacklisted the same App - how could that be resolved?

MRCUR
Kind of a big deal

The closest you can get to this is the Shared iPad concept that Apple School Manager can do (and Meraki SM fully supports). See here for some info: https://www.apple.com/education/it/

MRCUR | CMNO #12
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels