Missing Clear Passcode Button

JustinE1
Conversationalist

Missing Clear Passcode Button

Hi everyone,

As of the last couple of days, I seem to be missing the "Clear Passcode" button.  I only have option to "Lock Device", "Selective Wipe", "Erase Device", and "Unenroll Device".  I know the option was there on Monday but I'm not sure what happened.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be happening?

Thanks in advance.

6 REPLIES 6
MerakiDave
Meraki Employee
Meraki Employee

Yes, I believe there's a known issue, open a support ticket so they can track it, for some dashboards I heard ALL of the buttons disappeared, while most others see all of the buttons like normal.  I've checked mine and see it's the same as you.  I was missing all of the mobile security buttons, and now I see they're back EXCEPT for clear passcode.  I'll ping Support as well, it's just a back-end tweak that's needed.

Awesome.  Thanks you!  I'll reach out to support.  Thanks again.

I think mine disappeared when the "Unenroll device" button appeared.  Didn't really think anything of it until I needed to unlock an iPad.  Got a ticket open now.

@JoesTechRoom @JustinE1  should be fixed now, confirm?

Yep, I can confirm that it is fixed.  Thanks for your help in replying and getting this resolved.  I appreciate it.

Justin

Yes, it is back. Thanks.

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels