GetOrganizations: 403 when one organization license is expired

PeterGreggz
Conversationalist

GetOrganizations: 403 when one organization license is expired

Hey, sorry in advance if this is a known issue, I tried to search for it, but haven't found any topic relating to it.

Given this endpoint https://api.meraki.com/api/v0/organizations, I'm getting a 403 error that says one of my organizations needs a requirement for license. How can I get the organizations even though one of them has this setback ? 

How have you guys approached this issue, any known workarounds ? 

Thanks for your time.

4 REPLIES 4
PKoelemij
Conversationalist

I am currently experiencing the same issues. The behaviour of the endpoint seems to have changed. Before Monday it would just list the organizations, whether there are licensing issues or not. The endpoint is not following the contract of the API specification anymore.

I'm in contact with Cisco Meraki Support already, waiting for a fix. 

CBurkhead
Building a reputation

Are you using the Python SDK or just accessing the endpoint directly? I have multiple scripts in Python that retrieve the organizations, including one that has had an expired license for many months, and I am not seeing this problem. I get the 403 error when I try to pull network or any other information from that organization. My scripts are not using the Meraki SDK. 

Hey, I'm just using Postman

Thanks for ur feedback. In case you get an answer from the support, can you share it here after ? Thank you for ur time

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.