More Android app display issues

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

More Android app display issues

Launch the app, go to Devices, select 2 hours as the time-frame and go back to home and I repeatedly get this:

Screenshot_20210213-213707_Meraki.jpg

Note how the timespan is chopped to the length of the default PAST DAY, not sure why the delimiter for the devices frame moves up, but it is a consistent behaviour for me.

Anyone else see these issues?

7 REPLIES 7
DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Do you want an iPhone Charles? 😂

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

@cmr  What model of android device is it?  I wonder if it doesn't support a high enough resolution.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Samsung S9+ with resolution as below:

Screenshot_20210214-210611_Settings.jpg

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I tried it at 2220x1080 (the next resolution down) and it is exactly the same.

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yeah I would have thought thats more than enough. I'm guessing its just a software bug, I don't have an Android device to confirm this though.

It does that once in while on my Mi Mix 3 - but if I close and open the app it sorts itself out.

The main display problem I have is when I look at the uplink tab the page flashes up for a fraction of a second then the page goes blank apart from edit and the bottom menu. 

Roy
Conversationalist

Hi everyone, further to having display issues on my Mi Mix 3 I changed to a Poco X3 NFC and had the same issues.

(Sorry, posting here as I asked the question here and it's always annoying when you find a problem without the resolution) 

I have now worked out what where the problem was.

Without DDNS configured when I selected Device>My MX>Uplink> after a split second of "WAN 1" the screen went blank with just an "Edit" option in the corner.

With DDNS configured when I select Device>My MX>Uplink> I see exactly what I should.

Moral of the story is configure DDNS 🙂  

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.