Meraki Dashboard Status / Availability Page

JF1
Getting noticed

Meraki Dashboard Status / Availability Page

Hi,

I think this maybe more of a wish / design request, however does anyone know if a Meraki Dashboard status page exists? Reason I ask, on a number of occasions we have received alerts advising of devices losing connection. These can be a good indicator of a network outage, however recently the issue has been with the availability of the Meraki Dashboard. hence me having a mild panic attack when actually the issue is availability of the Dashboard.

It would be beneficial if Meraki had some form of Dashboard status page, or released live notifications regarding issues of this nature?

Any advise / thoughts would be appreciated.

Regards

4 Replies 4
MarkB2
Here to help

There is nothing of that nature for Meraki at this time, these community forums and reddit are your best available tools to know when there might be an outage affecting your node. Agree a status page would be really useful, definitely submit a feature request.

MarcP
Kind of a big deal

Great idea... "Made a wish" 

BrandonS
Kind of a big deal

I agree.  In the mean time you can subscribe to: https://community.meraki.com/t5/Meraki-Service-Notices/bg-p/service-notices

- Ex community all-star (⌐⊙_⊙)
ww
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.