New survey – we want to hear from you! (and give you a chance to win swag!)

CarolineS
Community Manager

You may have noticed a new popup message when visiting the community, asking you to “Tell us what you think.”

Prompt for community survey (just a screenshot!)Prompt for community survey (just a screenshot!)

We want to know WHY you come to the community, so we can make it better for your needs. But we can’t do it without your participation! When this popup appears for you, please click “Yes”!

In addition to the data collected in the survey, we’d love stories of how the community has helped you! Was there a particularly sticky situation where community members helped to solve your problem? A time when you didn’t have to submit a support case because of information you found on the community? A purchase you made that was partially informed by the community?

Leave your story in the open-ended section at the end of the survey (and if 500 characters isn’t enough space, or you already submitted the survey, you can comment below as well!)

Everyone who completes the survey before 11am EST on Thursday, October 24th, 2024 will be entered into a drawing to win one of three Cisco Meraki Nike Golf Quarter Zips.

Cisco Meraki Nike Golf Quarter ZipCisco Meraki Nike Golf Quarter Zip

The Fine Print

22 Comments
MK2
Building a reputation

Oh wow, I love the Meraki community.

It's a great place with lots of great people and help is just a click away.

Of course you could always ask the support (which is at the top of my satisfaction ranking), but the experience and helpfulness is in no way inferior to the support.

We had a lot of questions at the beginning of our Meraki journey, one that sticks in my mind was about the comparison between two switch models. The documentation was still somewhat incomplete (at the time) and I asked the question here in the community. Help came immediately from all sides and many questions were quickly clarified. At some point I received the exact information from our Cisco AM and was able to complete the post in the community (here).

It's just nice to know that you exist here as a community where you can ask questions, discuss with like-minded people but also think about/discuss new features.

It's a great place that I'm sure many other manufacturers are jealous of 

MK2_0-1726664964878.png

DanielWahlsten
Getting noticed

I visit the Meraki community because it is an invaluable resource for me and my passion for networking solutions. I have always appreciated the supportive and engaging atmosphere where members share their experiences and knowledge. Once, I encountered a complex issue with an installation, and thanks to a detailed thread in the community, I was able to resolve it without needing to contact support. It was amazing to see how other members contributed insights and solutions. Additionally, I have made purchases based on recommendations from the community, which have significantly improved my results. The Meraki community is truly a fantastic place for learning and collaboration!

double_virgule
Here to help

We only joined the Meraki world in the last few months, but it's been great to have such a breadth of knowledge already available in the community here. I've been able to search and find answers to a number of questions, and have been able to already provide answers to others based on the troubleshooting we're going through.

It's also great how well-organized the community is. With other forums (cough Microsoft cough) you'll see an answer that links to a different answer that links to a KB post that links to... until you just give up. Here, it's easy to search and find answers, and contribute.

I'm also a sucker for badges, so looking forward to getting more of those. 😁

Shubh3738
Building a reputation

Saved from Costly Downtime:  "During a critical network deployment, I ran into an issue with Layer 7 firewall rules that could have caused significant downtime.

Before reaching out to support, I decided to search the community. I found a solution from a member who had experienced the same problem. Their workaround saved me from what would have been hours of downtime, all without having to escalate the issue.

This is my personal prime example of how the Meraki community can be a game-changer in fast-paced environments." 👌

AkinCEVIK
New here

Hi Everyone,

I am writing from Turkey as a Cisco Meraki business partner, considering that Meraki has reached approximately 5 million networks worldwide, this shows us that it will continue to grow rapidly, As a business partner; let me try to explain why Meraki is important to us and the 4 main items it offers to its users,

-The Fastest and Widest Coverage Area Thanks to Wireless Local Area Network Tools,

-Maximizing Your Security,

-Fast Configuration,

-Mobile Management,

Cisco Meraki forever...

ravipatel
Comes here often

Hi All

Meraki community is very good new feather learning & troubleshooting

Its very good platform for more understanding meraki    

Inderdeep
Kind of a big deal

Best of luck who so ever participating !

Hassan124
Here to help

The Meraki community is truly a fantastic place for learning and collaboration with experts.IT has all the valuable resources that are required to support Meraki Solution. Not only this, you can stay up-to-date with the latest development and features included on Meraki Dashboard. I've been able to search and find answers to a number of questions in this community  which helps to fixed the issues related with Meraki Devices .This community help to improve skills and knowledge on this technology. So, whether you are an expert or a beginner, this community is for you, and it can provide you with the support and resources you need to succeed in this technology.

PMH
New here

Best of luck who so ever participating

RARAO_PROINF
Here to help

It's a wonderful place filled with amazing people, and assistance is just a click away. The support is exceptional, and the experience and helpfulness are equally impressive. At the beginning of our Meraki journey. Assistance poured in from all sides, quickly clarifying many questions. Eventually, I received precise information from our Cisco AM and was able to update the community post. It's comforting to have this community where questions can be asked, discussions can be had with like-minded individuals, and new features can be pondered.

IsaacEstrada
Meraki Employee

Hi All,

This is an amazing community where you can learn and collaborate about Meraki solutions. I have been able to get answers for my partner and help them fix some of their issues.

thaack
Getting noticed

I've found that this community has been far more helpful and active than any other vendor specific forum. The design and layout are really helpful and easy to work with. The community all stars are great and extend a helping hand at all costs - and they get rewarded for it (even it is just a silly badge, it's a neat touch that I'm sure brings them back here to help users).

NhatNguyen
Just browsing

Hello everyone,

I’m a user from Vietnam and I’ve been using Meraki network devices since 2021. Throughout my experience, I find Meraki incredibly convenient and efficient for managing and troubleshooting system issues. Especially, creating cases directly through Meraki's support system is quick and helps me resolve technical problems promptly. Additionally, the Meraki community is an invaluable resource where I can learn and exchange experiences with other users from around the world.

KE-Tom
New here

Hi all, 

i am happy to be a part of the meraki community.

RobustMeraki
Getting noticed

Being part of the Meraki community has been such a rewarding experience. There’s always someone willing to help, and the depth of knowledge here is incredible. The support team is fantastic, but honestly, the insights and advice I’ve gotten from the community feel just as valuable.

It’s awesome to be part of a space where you can troubleshoot, brainstorm new ideas, and connect with others who are just as invested in Meraki. This is something you don’t find everywhere, and I really appreciate the openness and collaboration here.

van604
Building a reputation

was in a jam when working on a some scripting for the API, got down the rabbit hole and took a stab at posting a question to the Meraki Community and within an hour i got some leads to help solve my issue.  Would have spun my wheels for hours if it was not for the great insight of the community to get me pointed in the right ddirection.

Alejandro1538
New here

Ser parte de Cisco Meraki puede ser una experiencia muy gratificante por varias razones, entre las cuales están las siguientes:

Innovación Tecnológica enfoque en la innovación y la tecnología en la nube hoy en día cuando la tecnología avanza hacia allá

Desarrollo Profesional Tendrás acceso a entrenamiento y recursos que pueden ayudarte a mejorar tus habilidades y avanzar en tu carrera.

Compromiso con la Sostenibilidad incluyendo Cisco, son empresas que están comprometidas con prácticas sostenibles

degarris
Here to help

I use this community because I can almost always find a subject, problem, feature or comment from either customers, experts or employees that is related to what my customer is or has experienced. 

Eri1
Just browsing

I am new to both Meraki as well as Networking and am ABSOLUTELY GRATEFUL on how blessed I am to have access to the community and slick-easy looking interface to manage all the things I need. CCTV, Firewall, Wi-Fi, Logging, you say it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧Really hyped to see more future innovations from Meraki.  ✧ ・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

dgzbri
Here to help

Hey Meraki Community,

I encounter problems with my cisco meraki device and once I input my problem here, whoosh, the community is fast to give their advice and solutions. That is why I commend this community salute to you all. More to the next problems encounter and solutions to share.

God bless everybody 🙂

dgzbri - Philippines

Volodymyr
Comes here often

Hey Meraki Community!

It's an amazing community where you can learn about and collaborate with Meraki solutions.
Where can I find the pop-up message to complete the survey? Thank you!

CarolineS
Community Manager

@Volodymyr - you may have already dismissed it. If you open the community in an incognito window it should pop up for you in a minute or so. Cheers!