TAKE MR AND MV ANALYTICS

WladimirMendoza
Getting noticed

TAKE MR AND MV ANALYTICS

Hi,

I have question

We have some MR46E and MV22, we want to download the data from those devices,

In the case of MR, connected clients, MAC addresses, applications used, URLs visited, etc.

In the case of MVs, the number of users who go through the camera and videos...

Okay, my question is, how can we take the data to a central server (public or private), is it possible?

In the case of MR, i understand that it lets you download a CSV but can we have more data about these devices? and what about the MVs? What can we get out of there?

Sorry, i am very new to this

3 REPLIES 3
EJN
A model citizen

MR - You can view this information in the dashboard, and you can download the grid/table to a CSV. You will not get URLs visited or applications used. Some of this information may be accessible through the API, but not out of the box in a ready-to-save/print format.

MV - do you want to count people who walk by the camera? Depending on your needs, this information is done in the dashboard and/or API.

Judging by the "tone" of your email, you probably want to look further into how to use the API. (I don't use the API, so I can't assist further. I have 115 MVs and 43 MRs and the information I have on the dashboard meets our needs.)

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education

Hi Esteban... we have a retail chain and we really want to explorer the analytics of these devices...

They asked me if we can use all the data that can process the MV and MR and we could take them to a datacenter where they could manipulate the data to take statistics...

Let's say, they want to know how many people enter and leave or those who stay longer looking at a product....

Sorry, I'm new to this, I don't have experience with Meraki as much as with the other vendors,

So, I can take this data and take it to any server via api or snmp? it is right? Can you guide me how or would you have some documentation to do it?

EJN
A model citizen

You may also want to look into the Meraki App Store: https://apps.meraki.io/ (more like third party apps, rather than an app store).

Esteban J Nunez
School and Church
K-12 Education
Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.
Labels