Hi, when configuring NAT ware spare, is just necessary to configure spare MX uplink ip address only? The rest configuration like VLANs and DHCP , will auto-sync from primary MX? Please advise, thanks in advance.
Below procedure is correct?
1. connect primary MX to internet (uplink ip same broadcast domain with internet router LAN IP)
2. login to dashboard to Configure primary MX VLANs, DHCP ..
3. connect link to downstream switch
4. enable ware spare on primary MX on dashboard, keyin spare MX serial number and set Virtual IP
5. connect link between spare MX and downstream switch
6. connect spare MX to internet (uplink ip same broadcast domain with internet router LAN IP)
7. Check spare MX status and HA status on dashboard