Meraki Swag Store

BlakeRichardson
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Meraki Swag Store

So lets say hypothetically Meraki open a online store where you can buy swag. What items would you like to see in this store? 

Items I would like are.

Puffer jacket

Cufflinks

Bean bag

Meraki Underwear!!!  (If you think the socks are comfy could you imagine underwear)

27 REPLIES 27
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

This is the "Cisco" merchandise store (for ideas).

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/about/company-store.html 

The fridges were pretty popular.  And then there are the gnomes.

Backpacks/notebook bags.

Rub on tattoo sticker thing.

Ring tone?

Greenberet
Head in the Cloud

The smartphone UV sanitiser (I saw it somewhere in a post a while back)

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

A flask would be nice, perhaps a laptop sleeve as well in 13" and 15" at least.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

A Meraki onesie!  Hoodie definitely.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.
AutomationDude
Building a reputation

It's a great idea!

I think it'd be smart to begin with basic hoodies and t shirts. We can add simple keychains, stickers, accessories etc.

I personally believe the demand for Meraki onesies will be limited, but I'm definitely okay with being wrong on that one...

rwiesmann
A model citizen

I like the idea also!

What about a city cycle in meraki green and rather simple like meraki, for example with only 2 gears (low and high) 😀

CptnCrnch
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I'd fancy a Meraki skateboard 🙂

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

What about a Meraki hoodie... there were some MX one’s around for a short while, but maybe we need an API one for the scripters.

cmr
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

@Bruce is this the sort of API you are talking about...?

Screenshot_20210306-082347_Chrome.jpg

Bruce
Kind of a big deal

Great idea @cmr, we can all make our own 😀

@Bruce I think you mean we can all "attempt" to make our own. Can't see many people being successful with that method unless you wany clothing that looks like two floor mats stitched together.

Twitch
Building a reputation

Great idea! Polo shirts, t-shirts, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

An "Off the Stack" t-shirt design would be pretty cool, perhaps with some catchy network slang or lingo. The gnomes could make an appearance, of course. 

Jkur56
Conversationalist

T-Shirt

Polo Shirt

hooded wind breaker

so where do i put in my order 😉

tosborne
Conversationalist

Have you heard of THWACK?  I think it would be awesome if Meraki did something similar.  Have daily questions to get points.  Stock up enough points and "purchase" some swag with your points.  Cool t-shirts, socks, and other cool Meraki-themed gear.

Firman_S
Conversationalist

Also make the merchandise can be purchased globally, not only on specific regional.

UARiT
Here to help

Absolutely yes.  I pester my people about this constantly. Yeti mugs... I know there's more.  I want all of the stuff shown in the photos and some different Hats too. Please.  I will actually pay for it to give it to clients and wear it to meet with them.  Its astounding that this is not already a thing.  

Thank you for bringing it up Blake. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 6.41.41 PM.jpeg

Screen Shot 2022-01-27 at 6.36.14 PM.jpeg

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

Your wish is our command  Get your Meraki swag from the Cisco Store while it lasts! What's your favorite item? 🤔😍

Check 'em out here: https://merchandise.cisco.com/featured/cisco-meraki.html

Not available in europe =(

@AmyReyes  Thanks for the offer but looking the shipping cost for a mug was eye watering 😮

Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 10.59.11 AM.png

😱 wow you aren't kidding! Sorry for the disappointment. 

Haha.  That is hilarious.

What you don't know is that this includes @AmyReyes hand delivering it in person.  🙂

@PhilipDAth  I am sure @AmyReyes  would not complain with a company paid trip to NZ. 

Count me in! @BlakeRichardson @PhilipDAth That would be some personalized service there. I'll have my mini-doxie pull me on a cart (or sleigh, weather permitting) to come deliver them 🤣

@AmyReyes  your still is a wee bit smaller than my saint bernard. 😂

Twitch
Building a reputation

I don't see any Gnomes. My desk is crying-out for one!

Twitch_0-1666376724566.png

scytales
Conversationalist

We need the gnomes! 

AmyReyes
Community Manager
Community Manager

I don't want to spoil anything, but we may or may not have some gnomes waiting to make a reappearance in some contests this year... 😉

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.