Meraki ECMS2 Certification

Network-dad
A model citizen

Meraki ECMS2 Certification

Hopefully, this is the right place to talk about this. So back in the day I took the CMNO cert and loved it. Now that Maraki has announced its new certification path I'm even more excited! I have already done the ECMS1 as soon as I heard about it. I want to attend the ECMS 2 and have already had the expense approved by my employer but I can't get an invite.. I'm curious if anyone has attended or received an invite.. I filled out the interest forum... I reached out to our Meraki rep and even talked to a few other Meraki employees but I'm getting nowhere...Thanks in advance for your feedback!

Dakota Snow | Network-dad Linkdedin
CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
Check out The Bearded I.T. Dad onThe Bearded I.T. DadThe Bearded I.T. Dad
18 REPLIES 18
BrechtSchamp
Kind of a big deal

ECMS2 is in very early stages and is only organized in San Francisco at the moment with very limited places. I don't think there's much more that you can do. I'm also looking forward to attending it.

kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

@Network-dad @BrechtSchamp Ditto guys. I would love to attend that ECMS2 course.

Enthusiast
jdsilva
Kind of a big deal

ECMS2 is not a certification. It's just a course. CMSS is the new certification that's coming later this year.

@jdsilva Thank you are correct...

CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
MDPiechowski
Here to help

https://community.meraki.com/t5/ECMS2/ct-p/ecms2

I'm excited to complete ecms2 and work on the certification as well.

ASA-FTD
Getting noticed

Only locations options available in the form was "San Francisco, London, Sydney"

I'd love to visit Sydney but doubt I could pull off that training request... 🙂

Meraki_training.JPG

-----
David Burgess
CCNP R&S, Security,
CCNA Wireless, MCNA, ECMS1

@ASA-FTD  I live in Oregon so San Francisco is no far at all.. 90min flight... and my employer has already approved the expense. 

CMNO | A+ | ECMS2

@ASA-FTD epic meme btw.

CMNO | A+ | ECMS2

Are there dates for the next ECMS2 class posted anywhere?

@KeithRichards wrote:

Are there dates for the next ECMS2 class posted anywhere?

Haven't seen them posted anywhere.

DarrenOC
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

Yep! Same here. Registered but told its early days and to wait out.

Darren OConnor | doconnor@resalire.co.uk
https://www.linkedin.com/in/darrenoconnor/

I'm not an employee of Cisco/Meraki. My posts are based on Meraki best practice and what has worked for me in the field.

Just keep talking to your Meraki Rep... I'm literally typing this from the ECMS2 classroom in San Francisco... It is an amazing course and ive learned so much...

CMNO | A+ | ECMS2
kYutobi
Kind of a big deal

As @Network-dad stated. Make sure to talk to your rep. Also in the training as well.😁

Enthusiast

I finally took mine last week. Awesome class!

I have literally signed the interest form every single day. When Meraki registration email pops up in my Inbox, I would register at the same minute. So it took time but finally got a spot twice.

At first time in July, I didn't have approval from my employer. Costs to travel from Brazil to San Francisco is very expensive. It was sad to email Meraki telling them to give my spot to someone else.

Fortunately, I got another spot for October 8 -10 class and this time I had the costs approved.

Amazing experience guys. Very helpful class.

Don't give up guys. Keep trying. 😉  

Hi, Mate thats Awesome. How many of you were in the class? Waiting for the invite since 

Same with me.

BertWaiting.jpg

Finally, I am seating at ECMS2 3days training at Melbourne right now. Great course content so far.

route_map
Building a reputation

I am looking forward to attend this training. Still waiting for invite for London.

any news to when the actual exam will be available?

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.