Give us feedback by February 20 for a chance to win a gnome! (Survey now closed!)

Solved
AlexA
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Give us feedback by February 20 for a chance to win a gnome! (Survey now closed!)

Please take a minute to answer a few questions about the recent Meraki product launch. Your responses will help us improve future launches, and you'll be entered into a raffle to win one of 3 Meraki gnomes!

Raffle drawing will be held on February 20, 2018 (UPDATE: Congratulations to the winners: @ww@WadeAlsup, and @Francesca!)

1 Accepted Solution
AlexA
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thank you to everyone that filled out the survey and for helping us improve our future launches. 

HUGE congratulations to @WadeAlsup@ww, and @Francesca - the 3 lucky owners of a new Meraki gnome! I will reach out to you three directly to finalize shipping details. 

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I haven't won a gnome for about 60 days, so I have entered!

I know. My gnome needs a buddy.

JLand, CMNO
Dylan_YYC
Getting noticed

I see people here talking about needing a 2nd gnome! i would like to start my collection 🙂 

Done, I have a good home for a Gnome I will name Jerome!

There is a feral gang of gnomes loitering outside by the bins, I need somebody to sort them out.

FLUGQKOGP7IG0E8.LARGE_[1].jpg

So, not to coin a phrase - I'm In!

(my response has already been lodged)

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

I've completed the survey but please stop the requirement of having to submit a name and email address to watch the product launches. Can this not be an optional thing at the end of the video. 

It shouldn't be a requirement. Thanks!

I'm just glad they aren't asking for a PO or credit card number.

AlexA
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thank you to everyone that filled out the survey and for helping us improve our future launches. 

HUGE congratulations to @WadeAlsup@ww, and @Francesca - the 3 lucky owners of a new Meraki gnome! I will reach out to you three directly to finalize shipping details. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.