Give us feedback by February 20 for a chance to win a gnome! (Survey now closed!)

SOLVED
AlexA
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Give us feedback by February 20 for a chance to win a gnome! (Survey now closed!)

Please take a minute to answer a few questions about the recent Meraki product launch. Your responses will help us improve future launches, and you'll be entered into a raffle to win one of 3 Meraki gnomes!

Raffle drawing will be held on February 20, 2018 (UPDATE: Congratulations to the winners: @ww@WadeAlsup, and @Francesca!)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AlexA
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thank you to everyone that filled out the survey and for helping us improve our future launches. 

HUGE congratulations to @WadeAlsup@ww, and @Francesca - the 3 lucky owners of a new Meraki gnome! I will reach out to you three directly to finalize shipping details. 

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
PhilipDAth
Kind of a big deal
Kind of a big deal

I haven't won a gnome for about 60 days, so I have entered!

I know. My gnome needs a buddy.

JLand, CMNO
Dylan_YYC
Getting noticed

I see people here talking about needing a 2nd gnome! i would like to start my collection 🙂 

Done, I have a good home for a Gnome I will name Jerome!

There is a feral gang of gnomes loitering outside by the bins, I need somebody to sort them out.

FLUGQKOGP7IG0E8.LARGE_[1].jpg

So, not to coin a phrase - I'm In!

(my response has already been lodged)

Robin St.Clair | Principal, Caithness Analytics | @uberseehandel

I've completed the survey but please stop the requirement of having to submit a name and email address to watch the product launches. Can this not be an optional thing at the end of the video. 

It shouldn't be a requirement. Thanks!

I'm just glad they aren't asking for a PO or credit card number.

AlexA
Meraki Alumni (Retired)
Meraki Alumni (Retired)

Thank you to everyone that filled out the survey and for helping us improve our future launches. 

HUGE congratulations to @WadeAlsup@ww, and @Francesca - the 3 lucky owners of a new Meraki gnome! I will reach out to you three directly to finalize shipping details. 

Get notified when there are additional replies to this discussion.
Welcome to the Meraki Community!
To start contributing, simply sign in with your Cisco account. If you don't yet have a Cisco account, you can sign up.